2016 Top Ten Gay Romance – Various Authors
2016 Top Ten Gay Romance brings together the best-selling short stories published by JMS Books that year.
From first love to true love, from submission to sensual, from heat to sweet and everything in between, the couples in these stories are sure to keep you turning the pages as you fall in love with them.The 10 stories in this head-over-heels collection go beyond bedtime reading. Whether happily ever after or happy for now, theres an ending for everyone in here!
Contains the stories:
· Me and My Big Mouth by Becky Black
· Captive by T.A. Creech
· Love Lost, Love Found by Rebecca James
· Accidentally His by Shawn Lane
· A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou by J.L. Merrow
· For the Last Time by A.R. Moler
· First and Goal by Terry O’Reilly
· It’s Not Yule, It’s Me by Michael P. Thomas
· In His Line of Work by Tinnean
· And This is Ed by J.D. Walker